Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Desserts

It's alright for me to miss the appetizer and main course but never dessert. This is the most awaited part of my eating time. Whatever kind of dessert; hot or cold, I'm sure that I'll be drooling over it. Just recently, we went to a party, it was Chinese New Year, so our relatives invited us over for dinner. The first food that caught my attention was the dessert, of course. At first I didn't know the name, it was an odd dessert for me, for me it looks like a chiffon cake topped with gelatin and fruits. My ignorant side came to life so I went over and tasted it, boy, was it delicious! I think I came over the table thrice just to eat the dessert, my mom noticed me and asked if I liked it, I said "Of course, this is my 3rd slice already, hahaha!" My grandmother then told me that the dessert is called Crema de fruta. Here's how it looks like.

Source of the image: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjJD4Q-S3oFcW7RVI3e9LdJICh-jMtBuC7MV9z3S0GblZfpyaE1ai_4NrR7UiPXSQwWg1uuFlurvMT7clRG2Zz1fpUIs5XPJoxMAPMyvcTpB-8B3vgTEt3hwZJ59G8K1TZYccn69JS1wo0/s1600/1.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment