Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Lechon story

I never fancied Lechon, or any meat. I just like beef, fish and veggies. Whenever I eat meat, I just chew them like a bubblegum then spit it out. My very first encounter with Lechon was at Talisay, Cebu (I didn't know that time that they make the best Lechon). My nose crinkled at the sight of it and I'm pretty sure I won't like it but I'm wrong! My uncle challenged me, since I don't want to look like a weakling, I accepted the challenge and ate it. At first, I took a small bite, it was so soft and juicy, I begin to like it. I kept on getting more and exploring other parts, my favorite part was the ribs. They said I should try the skin/panit of the Lechon, it was so crispy, and not fatty. Since that experience I stated to eat Lechon and up until now, Lechon is never absent in any family's special occassions.

http://www.affordablecebu.com/board/stuff/food/lechon_baboy_for_sale_in_talisay_city_cebu/143-1-0-23453

4 comments: